Prep time is only 10 minutes! Great for guests to snack on!
- 3 can 12.5 oz Chicken Breast Canned, drained
- 1 cup Helmans Low-Fat Mayonnaise or Yogurt
- 1 Tsp. Paprika
- 1 1/2 Cups Dried Cranberries (Sunsweet Cranlins)
- 1 cup Celery – Chopped
- 2 Sliced Green Onions
- 1/2 Cup Minced Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Cup Chopped Pecans or Walnuts
- 1 Tsp. Seasoned Salt / Ground Black Pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayo /or yogurt with paprika and seasoned salt.
- Blend in raisins, celery, bell pepper, onion, and nuts.
- Add chopped chicken, and mix well.
- Season with black pepper to taste.
- Chill 1 hour.
Makes approximately 12 servings. Serve with crackers, vegetables or bread.