Free workout routines are exercise routines that you do at home, so they do not cost any money. Instead of going to a gym or paying for a trainer, you create your own daily exercise workout. This can be done in conjunction with another form of exercise, or you can use your free exercise routines as your only form of exercise. The best thing about creating your own free workout routines is that you get to choose what exercises you will do. You can pick the exercises that will be most beneficial but will remain interesting and keep you motivated.
Steps For Creating An Effective Exercise Program
Effective full body exercise routines should include stretches, weight training, and cardiovascular routines.
Stretches will need to be done at the beginning of each daily exercise workout. Each muscle in the body should be stretched, to prepare it for the total body exercise that you are about to do. Stretching does not need to be difficult. It is a simple matter of stretching each part of your body. Try putting on some relaxing music for your stretching exercise or learning some yoga moves. Stretching not only prepares your body for exercise, but it also increases flexibility. If you want to be more flexible, spend some extra time on stretching exercise. But don’t over do it especially at first. Muscles that have not been stretched for a while may get injured easily.
Weight training is not just for our body and health, it is important for all of us. Weight training improves the performance of our muscles. It can also help sculpt the body. Weight training covers exercises that work on muscular strength and muscular endurance. It can include such things as sit ups, push ups and lift weights. All muscles should be exercised, but you may like to pay more attention to those areas of the body that you think need the most attention.
Cardiovascular exercise is often the exercise that a lot of people find the most fun. Cardiovascular exercise is aerobic activity, like jogging, dancing, and aerobics. Pick an aerobic activity that you enjoy as you will be more likely to stay with it. Dancing and aerobics are good cardiovascular activities, as you can incorporate muscle exercises into the routine.
At the beginning and end of every exercise routine, you will need to do warm up exercise routines and cool down exercise routines. This is very important as it prevents injury to your muscles. One simple warm up exercise routine is to start walking, then gradually start to gently jog, getting faster as you go.
Exercise Plans And Goals
Once you know the type of exercises you want to include in your exercise routine, you should write them down. People who write down things are more likely to stick with what they have planned. An exercise book (or computer file) can be of great benefit for people who wish to follow a daily exercise routine. Use it to record:
- Your goals. Do you want to lose weight? How much weight do you want to lose? Do you want to improve your capacity for exercising? Write down a number of goals if this is appropriate.
- Your motivation. Put something in your book that motivates you. Maybe it is a picture of you when you were thinning. Maybe it is a picture of a body builder. Maybe its a picture of your children to remind you that you want to be there for them when they grow up. Or maybe it’s just an inspiring quote.
- Your exercise routine. Write down your planned exercise routine.
- Your daily statistics. Write down what you did each day, how you did and how you feel. This is very motivating as you will be able to see how your fitness levels are improving.
- Daily exercise tips. Write down any tips you read about or hear on television, radio or from friends.
Continue to: Spicing up Free Exercise Routines